Accepting new clients + providing virtual nutrition appointments
Whether you're looking to sort out digestive issues, manage a health condition like high cholesterol, high blood pressure or diabetes, or are interested in learning how to eat and cook healthier or how to improve your athletic performance, I can help! I am not a fan of diets, calorie counting or restrictive meal plans. Instead, I help people reach their health and wellness goals and take back control over their own health through learning how and what to eat. I provide personalized nutrition recommendations that fits each person's preferences, lifestyle, and budget.
- All appointments will be conducted virtually over a secure video calling platform.
- Sessions will be billed after each visit or packaged purchased.
- We accept all credit cards, PayPal, Zelle, checks, HSA and FSA cards.
- Effective 5/23/2022: no longer accepting insurance. We are happy to provide you with a superbill, your insurance may offer you partial or full reimbursement with this document.
Nutrition Visits: What to Expect
Initial Nutrition Consultation
During our first visit, I will conduct a comprehensive assessment to get to know you. We will discuss your medical history, typical food intake, eating preferences, and any dietary restrictions or intolerances. We will also discuss your health habits: sleep, stress, and physical activity. Finally, we will discuss your short-term and long-term nutrition, health and fitness goals. With this information, you will be provided with specific education on your health condition, a personalized plan of action and recommendations you can start implementing right after leaving the session that all work toward you reaching your unique goals.
Follow Up Visits
During each follow up visit, we will review your plan of action, goals, review any recent lab work if needed, food diaries, and discuss any barriers you may have encountered along the way. Follow up visits provide on-going support, accountability and check points along to way to help you start feeling better and living a healthier lifestyle. During each visit you also will be provided with personalized meal, snack and recipe solutions that meet your unique needs and fit your lifestyle. Through continued follow up visits: clients have seen improvements in blood work, learned how to build their own meal plan, understood when to spot fact or fictitious health and nutrition claims, reduced or come off medications, figured out the root to their digestive problems, gained more energy, built a healthier relationship with food, seen a boost in their athletic performance and ultimately be able to take control over their OWN health!
The Power of Nutrition Program
The Power of Nutrition Program 3- month program teaches you exactly how to take control over your own health and manage it through the power of food!
Have you ever thought:
- What should I eat to lower my blood pressure, cholesterol or high triglycerides?
- Do I need to follow a certain diet or avoid certain foods since I have pre-diabetes or irritable bowel syndrome?
- I’m tired of being on all my medications. I really want to come off some of them and learn what I need to do to control my health without using meds.
- I’m tired of always going on diets, losing the weight, but then gaining it all back. I’m ready to start a non-diet approach that can still help me lose weight and allow me to still eat my favorite foods!
What you will learn:
- What your numbers really mean and how to get your cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood pressure back into normal range.
- The science behind a sustainable non-diet healthy eating plan and lifestyle.
- How to eat to fuel your body, learn about the power of food, without having to give up your favorite foods!
- The keys to long term success and much more!
What you will get:
- One 60-minute initial comprehensive assessment.
- Five 30-minute visits, scheduled biweekly to provide ongoing accountability.
- Unlimited access to the Dietitian via email.
- Personalized meal and snack solutions that are customized to manage your specific health conditions, meet your unique dietary needs, and take into account your schedule, budgetary restraints and your food preferences.
- Access to the Power of Nutrition program materials including: A meal planning worksheet, detailed grocery shopping lists, sample meal plans, recipes and so much more!
- Ongoing analysis and feedback of your food intake, fitness, behavior and lab results.
Commitment: 3-month commitment, with the option to extend month by month after completing the program. If you are interested in signing up, please email: email@example.com
See what past clients have said
She was very knowledgeable and caring. I would highly recommend her. Roxana went above and beyond to make sure all our questions were answered and that all my goals were met.
Roxana provided me with important information about food labels that made it easy for me to understand. She also provided me with basic carb counting tools. In my opinion, Roxana was very knowledgable about the subjects that we discussed and I am looking forward to a follow up visit. I am extremely excited about her services and I will recommend them to my family and co-workers.
Roxana is a wonderful dietitian. I was referred to her from my coworker who works with senior citizens. Although I am not a senior citizen, Roxana has done many classes for this group, and the group leader thought I should give her a try. On my very first visit I was very impressed. Roxana is very knowledgeable of food and gave me great tips. She was patient with me and set small goals that I could achieve. With time, I have learned what food options are best and how to mitigate junk food cravings. I could not have done this lifestyle change without her. I have referred her to others.
My wife and I had a nutritional consultation with Roxana Ehsani. She was very thorough in reviewing our dietary habits with us. She gave us a number of helpful suggestions to improve our diets and maintain better health. We very much appreciated her friendly professionalism and look forward to meeting with her again.
I worked with Roxana for a nutrition consultation session. She is very knowledgeable about the products and gave me great recommendations for foods and products that could help me with my goal of weight loss. She gave me great tips on what to look out for on nutrition labels at the store and various healthy snack options. She provided a great service and would recommend her to anyone looking for some nutrition advice.
Roxana has been a speaker at our wellness presentations more than once. Roxana is very informative and is appreciative of our feedback on how we look at nutrition and how it effects our daily lives. She breaks it down on a level of understanding and we highly respect her.
During our hour-long meeting Roxana asked lots of questions about my diet, overall health, lifestyle and priorities. She made recommendations about healthy food options, seasoning food without salt, reading food labels, portion control and being mindful of hidden sodium/sugar in processed foods. She also discussed my new exercise regime. We also took a tour of the store on one of my follow up visits, so she could point out some suggested food/brands. Roxana was extremely supportive and answered all of my questions thoroughly and clearly. I left the meeting feeling empowered to make the necessary changes to improve my life. Over the past few months, I've meet with Roxana to help lower blood pressure and just the other week to discuss my progress. We also exchanged emails over the months. Since my doctor's appointment, I have lost over 50 pounds and reduced my blood pressure from 145/90 to 127/74 points. Having Roxana's support was a big help in getting me and keeping me on the right track. She is a valuable asset and a nice person as well.
I was taken on a store tour by Roxana for diabetic education. I learned so much about what to eat and what to beware of being a Type 2 diabetic. Roxana was patient and answered all of my questions and concerns. She gave an extremely informative and excellent tour. It was obvious she was very well trained in diabetic concerns in what to eat!